The Company is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Web site or in connection with the Service, whether posted or caused by users of the Web site, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Web site or the Service. The Company is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Web site or Member of the Service. The Company is not responsible for any advice given or taken by any web site user or member. Advice given on the Web site is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be used as a substitute for personal responsibility. The Company is not responsible for any actions taken whatsoever, as a result of information exchanged, aggregated, given or received on the Web site. The Web site and the Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. ProHuntersJournal assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. The Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will the Company be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of the Web site or the Service, any Content posted on or through the Web site or the Service or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Web site or Members, whether online or offline. THE WEB SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE WEB SITE AND/OR THE SERVICE.
You must be thirteen years of age or older to register as a member of ProHuntersJournal.com (a “Member”) or use the Web site. If you are under the age of 13, you are not allowed to register and become a member of ProHuntersJournal or access ProHuntersJournal content, features and services on the Web Site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Service or the Web site, you represent and warrant that you agree to and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. ProHuntersJournal may terminate your Membership and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Web site for any reason, at any time.
You understand that the Service and the Web site are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You further agree not to harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of Members from the Service or the Web site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications. Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Service or the Web site or for any other purpose. You further agree that you may not use the Service or the Web site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair Web site. In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Web site to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
3. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
4. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
5. intimidate or harass another;
6. use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Web site.
7. No slanderous or libelous posts – Knowingly making false claims about a company, organization or an individual are illegal and thus prohibited.
8. No topics and/or statements which could be used to reflect poorly on hunting, archery or firearms. Anti-hunting and other posts indicating a stance against the hunting, archery or the firearm industry will be removed and your account will be banned.
9. No discussion or challenge to our editing policy are allowed within the forums or other community areas of the site. If you disagree, or want clarification as to why a particular topic, post or individual was removed, you must email info@ProHuntersJournal.com ProHuntersJournal.com moderators, administrators and staff will NOT respond to any inquiries or challenges of these rules or decisions on the public forum. However, we will respond to email or private message inquiries.
10. Please do not post anything that could be used by “anti-hunting” groups to support their cause. Remember, it is easy to take comments out of context. Keep this in mind as you post, since anti-hunting groups may visit this site in search of ammunition for their cause.
11. No advertising or product marketing. No commercial ads allowed in any part of the ProHuntersJournal.com except the Classifieds section.. ProHuntersJournal.com will provide a free classified ads section for personal advertisements. An advertisement is categorized as an outright attempt to solicit business. Any such posts will be removed.
12. Do not engage in “flame-wars” or excessive exchange of confrontational postings. Debate is important, but users should not try to “pick a fight” with one another.
13. Do not include HTML in your postings. Any mistake could make the remaining messages unreadable by other visitors. HTML can also be misused to link to inappropriate material. A misspelling or error in any html could cause problems with the server.
14. Linking – Links to products and personal pages will be tolerated. You may not link to any direct competitor of ProHuntersJournal.com or link to just advertise a product or service. We reserve the right to delete any link for any reason
15. No spamming; do not post the same message in every topic with different titles, but with the same message. Only post your message into the topic it most relates too.
16. While we encourage lively debate, we will not tolerate personal attacks. Any person attacking another forum member will receive a warning and have their message removed. Any future incident thereafter will result in that member being removed from the forum.
17. Members are to respect the designated TOPIC AREAS when posting their messages or other content. This includes off-topic and sales information that does not belong in the designated community or content area. Those who post messages not relating to the topic area, will have the threads closed or the posts deleted.
18. The inclusion of pictures within messages, sanctioned user generated articles, Trophy Rooms and Journal Entries is allowed on this site. Referring to images on other sites should be done so sparingly if at all. This not only uses up bandwidth between sites, but often the images are copyrighted and protected by that site. Images or links to images are not to be included on our site without the express written permission of the owner of the copyrighted image(s).
19. Brand Bashing and generally argumentative posts will not be tolerated. Legitimate posts regarding problems that you have experienced with a particular piece of equipment or service will be allowed. However, posts that are directly bashing a product or manufacturer are not allowed on ProHuntersJournal.com The public and community areas on the site are designed as a place for hunters to gather to exchange stories, advice, and meet other hunters from around the world – not to argue amongst ourselves or to talk down about any individual business or product. All posts of this nature will be removed and disciplinary action will be taken against their author.
20. Site rules and guidelines are not up for debate. This is not a democracy, but rather a private online community. Anyone openly debating the rules we have set in place will be removed. Moderators of this forum are not to be argued with when enforcing forum rules and guidelines. Anyone arguing with a Moderator against disciplinary measures will be removed from the forum. If you have a problem with a Moderator please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address the issue as soon as possible. We reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever.. We reserve the right to revoke your membership to the site or disable your posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever. We at ProHuntersJournal.com also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. If you have any questions about these rules or want to report an infraction of the rules, send an email to email@example.com.
Proprietary Rights in Content on the Web Site
All content on the Web site, including but not limited to design, text, graphics, other files, and their selection and arrangement (the “Content”), are the proprietary property of the Company or its licensors. All rights reserved. No Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the Company’s prior written permission. You may download or print a copy of any portion of the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. You may not republish Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation. Any other use of the Content is strictly prohibited. All trademarks, logos, trade dress and service marks on the Web site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company or its licensors and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.
Member Content Posted on the Web Site
You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles, journal entries, articles and other content that you publish or display (hereinafter, “post”) on or through the Service or the Web site, or transmit to other Members (collectively the “Member Content”). You understand and agree that the Company may review and delete or remove any Member Content that in the sole judgment of the Company violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Members or others. By posting Member Content to any part of the Web site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, perform, display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You may remove your Member Content from the Web site at any time. If you choose to remove your Member Content, the license granted above will automatically expire.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the Web site, please contact us at info@prohuntersjournal and provide us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Links to other websites
The Web site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such web sites, and such web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked web site on or through the Web site or the Service does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by us. If you decide to leave the Web site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other ProHuntersJournal.com Members. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
Limitation on Liability
EXCEPT IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE SUCH PROVISIONS ARE RESTRICTED, IN NO EVENT WILL PROHUNTERSJOURNALBE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS AWARE OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF: (A) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO PROHUNTERSJOURNALFOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP; AND (B) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Governing Law and Venue
You agree to indemnify and hold MT. LOOKOUT MEDIA L.L.C.its subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners and employees, harmless from and against any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of any claim, action, investigation or proceeding made or instituted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service or the Web site in violation of this Agreement or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.